Testing the Fedora 11 Installation Guide

Gireesh sgireeshmail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:28:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Bob Gustafson <bobgus at rcn.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 08:45 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
>>  It should have pointed you to
>> http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/Installation_Guide.pdf for the f11
>> install guide. Please check that one instead. Sorry!

There are a number of places where ext3 has to be replaced with ext4.
As of the Beta, ext4 is expected to be the default anyway.

For example, a quick looks shows that the installation section still
refers to ext3.

section 7.21.1 - screenshot shows ext3 chosen by default.
figure 7.22
table 7.4, 7.5
section 7.21.5  - should add a description of ext4 with preferably a
point about backwards compatibility

I can't get to Bugzilla right now but I will hopefully get to it after
I get home from work.

--
Gireesh