what *is* the proper recipe for 64-bit flash support?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 2 17:34:45 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 01:24:03PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Antonio Olivares wrote:
>
> > > From: Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca>
> > >
> > > the *old* recipe for 64-bit flash (not using adobe's alpha 64-bit
> > > plugin) was to first install the adobe release rpm to get the
> > > adobe yum repository info, and then:
> > >

>   2) got a link for the "beta" version for downloading?  i poked
> around but it wasn't clear which version i would be getting.  (i
> clearly recall an alpha version, are you saying there's a newer
> version?)

I have a little page on this--note I suggest editing
/etc/sysconfig/nsplugwrapper, but have heard that this might cause
issues with selinux, so you might want to skip that part.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/flash64.html

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angelus: I wanna torture you. I used to love it, and it's been
such a long time. I mean, the last time I tortured someone, they
didn't even *have* chainsaws.