future f12 test days

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Fri Apr 3 06:06:41 UTC 2009

James Laska wrote:

<snip>
> What do folks think?

What I propose we just ask infrastructure for some cloud resources throw
up our own QA wp instance
where we can post articles test day's instructions how to's info nuggets
and so fourth.

It should not take us more then a couple of hour to get this up and running

We even could ask Máirín Duffy to make slighter QA look changes to the
theme she made.

Tester can just subscribe to the rss feed of that instance.

Given that I have not had a single movement on a ticket in
infrastructure regarding an announcment instance of wp
I think it's best that infra just hands us resources and we take it from
there.

JBG