F11 Beta - Progress during disk format

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 4 17:46:10 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 09:19:21AM -0600, Jerry Williams wrote:
> I installed the F11 Beta i386 on vbox 2.1.4 and during the format of the
> hard drive the progress bar went crazy.
> Some times it would move back and forth, sometimes it stopped and sometimes
> it just kind of flashed all over the place.
>

> Anyone else seen this?

Yes, I thought it was an enhancement or something.  It formatted the
drive correctly--I thought it was just some way of showing that it's
doing something dramatic.  <shrug>.

The installation worked without incident.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Are you crazy? You just don't sneak up on people in a
graveyard. You make noise when you walk, you stomp, or... yodel.