F11 beta - Network Manager - Network not connected?

I have noticed that my network has a red x on it.
And I have to click on it and it shows a System eth0.
When I click on it then the network will work until I reboot.
I see this on both i386 and x86_64.
I have run yum update and it still does it.
Is there something else I need to do so that it will just come up and work?

Thanks,
Jerry Williams