DeviceKit testing

I thought I should mention that we have a new snapshot of
DeviceKit-disks and gnome-disk-utility in rawhide tomorrow. These
snapshots should fix a good number of the bugs that have been reported
during the DeviceKit test day a few weeks ago.

Might be nice if some of the people who tested things back then have
another look and see if their concerns have been addressed.

Matthias