Re: DeviceKit testing

Matthias Clasen wrote:
I thought I should mention that we have a new snapshot of
DeviceKit-disks and gnome-disk-utility in rawhide tomorrow. These
snapshots should fix a good number of the bugs that have been reported
during the DeviceKit test day a few weeks ago.
Might be nice if some of the people who tested things back then have
another look and see if their concerns have been addressed.

Matthias

Thanks for the heads up..

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801