Rawhide Install failure

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 00:42:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 16:24 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
>>
>> Today's 64 bit rsync pxeboot install fails right after entering the
>> root password.  The message is: An error occurred attempting to load
>> an installation interface component
>>
>> className = PartitionTypeWindow
>
> This is not bugzilla.

Nor is bugzilla the fedora-test maillist. People are different,
therefore so is their workflow. I think people on this list should be
more accepting of this fact, especially since reading of fedora-test
is advised early in the rawhide test process:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Testing_Rawhide

> Your issue is known and fixed already.

Thanks for the info - you and a few select others on the planet
actually knew that.

jerry