at this point, firefox 3.1 beta 3 is unusable

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Sun Apr 12 13:44:57 UTC 2009

Robert L Cochran wrote:
> I'm not having any problems with firefox.
>
> (And I'm looking forward to your virtualization tutorial.)
>
> Bob
>
> On 04/11/2009 05:39 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>>    first, the two sessions i had up froze solid, which required
>> "killall firefox".  a new session i started lasted less than 10
>> seconds before it vanished.
>>
>>    time for a different browser, methinks, until this is sorted out.
>>
>> rday
I am running rawhide on a dell d620 laptop. Firefox exits when starting
a video in youtube. Running from the command line I get three messages like:

    ALSA lib pcm pulse.c.626:(pulse prepare) PulseAudio: Unable to
create stream: Too large

followed by many mmap failure errors followed by
    firefox: pulse.c:200 new: Assertion "p->context' failed