network question

hi,

Have some network problems and wonder some:

Received from HP: 	Virus Threat Conficker

Does this virus affect Linux ?
Does it affect a lot of Internet servers ?
( unable to get contact with several servers. I may mention one example:
- downloaded Fedora-11 install DVD from Chicago, as I was unable to contact
any local mirrors )

Firefox bugzilla add-on:

Some on this list made an add-on for bugzilla a year ago or ..don't remember. It was nice to keep track of things.  Is there some place
I may find it ?

//ARNE