Wifi

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 02:30:24 UTC 2009

hi,

The last composed email was done with CPU-scaling 800 MHz, cable connected,
and this time "send" did work. It is behaving differently then on Wifi.

Closing a tab in Firefox, froze up the computer. Tried everything to kill
the application. ( sure would like a kill-application as under TWM ! )
Nothing worked, accept power off button.

But this scaling issue looks like nonsense: - it should behave like a similar
cpu with lower crystal frequency. It should not depend on application you
are running.

Either my understanding is wrong, or here are some serious faults.

Some of the sticky response, stealing of mouse, is back when running on
cable.

( I need to recheck it at 2GHz, just to tired of all the problems for one
day )

//ARNE