Thank you presto team

Greg Samba30i at aim.com
Sun Apr 19 02:40:21 UTC 2009

On 19/04/2009 12:28 PM, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> If there are package updates for today, April 18, I can't seem to get
> them. Yum reports there are no updates for me. And attempts to install
> yum-presto fail on a mirror corruption issue of some sort.
>
> Bob

If you look at /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-rawhide.repo

In the section that begins [rawhide]

You'll see a line that is probably commented out with a # that begins

baseurl=http (and the rest of the address.

Underneath, a line that is NOT commented out will start with

mirrorlist=https and a long address.

Comment out the mirror list line and uncomment the baseurl line.

Note that you should make an attempt to put it back to the default
tomorrow, or the next day, as this sort of thing usually gets fixed very
quickly.