Adding a comment without clearing needinfo?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Apr 20 15:31:35 UTC 2009

A long time ago when you updated a bug that had a needinfo request there
was a checkbox you could uncheck if you didn't want the needinfo flag
cleared.

I had the situation come up today and wasn't sure how to easily do that.
I ended up having to just make a new needinfo request from myself, but I was
wondering if there was a better way to do this.

A quick google search didn't show anything with obvious up to date
instructions for Fedora, but maybe I didn't search for the right set
of keywords.