Re: Draft email to maintainers regarding Priority / Severity in Bugzilla

> On 04/21/2009 01:10 AM, Jerry Amundson wrote:
>
> > Says who?
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=fields.html#bug_severity
>
> Says working practise (ask any maintainer) and Red Hat policies for bugs
> can and are different from Fedora policies.

That page should provide correct information for Red Hat and Fedora,
though. Part of this whole process is getting that page
improved...there's various bits of this I'm working on, it would be nice
to have a few tweaks in Bugzilla as well.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey