Draft email to maintainers regarding Priority / Severity in Bugzilla

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:59:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 2009-04-21, 16:26 GMT, Ian Pilcher wrote:
>> You do realize that I was quoting
>>
>>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend
>
> And do you realize that it is still in User namespace, so it is
> just Beland's draft, which was never discussed, approved, or made
> official, right?

And so continues the defensive posturing from the @redhat.com address
space. Like sand through the hour-glass...

Why is b.r.c even accessible publicly? Just keep the thing behind the
firewalls, rename it utopia.redhat.com, close everything NOTABUG, and
don't ever get feedback from users again. :-)

jerry