What happened to rawhide infrastructure (mirrors)?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 22 21:53:33 UTC 2009

I'm on the other coast -- I live in the Eastern USA, specifically the
state of Maryland. My rawhide updates have been kind of flaky for a few
days now, but today I got 25 updates that downloaded quickly thanks to
yum-presto and the dawn of the deltaRPM epoch. I guess getting the
deltas working correctly is slowing down at least some updates. I'm
expecting huge waves of updates any day now, that work like the rainy
weather (they never seem to go away...smile.)

Bob