Tap on mousepad not working

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 23:22:04 UTC 2009

Recently (I don't know exactly when it happened) on an Asus EEEPC
1000HE, a single tap being a left button click stopped working.

I'm just wondering if this one of those Just Me (TM) things.

I can work around it with synclient.  I don't use Gnome or KDE so don't
have the various GUI tools that they supply.

I don't recollect seeing anyone else mention it, another reason I'm
wondering if it's one of those Just Me(TM) things.

Thanks for any input.  (Pun semi-intended)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Well, yeah. I'd give anything to be able to turn
invisible. I wouldn't use my powers to beat people up, but use
my powers to protect the girl's locker room.