Re: Tap on mousepad not working

On 04/26/2009 06:22 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
Recently (I don't know exactly when it happened) on an Asus EEEPC
1000HE, a single tap being a left button click stopped working.

I'm just wondering if this one of those Just Me (TM) things.

I can work around it with synclient.  I don't use Gnome or KDE so don't
have the various GUI tools that they supply.

I don't recollect seeing anyone else mention it, another reason I'm
wondering if it's one of those Just Me(TM) things.

Thanks for any input.  (Pun semi-intended)

It seems to be turned off by default in PREFERENCES -> MOUSE on the touchpad tab.