any thoughts on why firefox is still nad-grindingly slow?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 13:52:54 UTC 2009

On 2009-04-27, 20:18 GMT, François Cami wrote:
> If you're on EXA on that RS690, please switch back to XAA until
> we know
> more about the problem - IIRC XAA ran fine on your hardware.

Just adding my "me too" on this hardware and no xorg.conf:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV380
    [Radeon X600 (PCIE)]
01:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV380 [Radeon X600]

Will try nomodeset. François, do we have a bug for this (was
wandering in other lands than -ati for the last couple of days)?

Matěj