touchpad tap status in F11 pre-release?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 28 21:51:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 04:43:41PM -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> [...]

There was no discussion that I noticed (see my post a day or two ago,
when someone was kind enough to check their Gnome settings and see it's
apparently disabled by default.)

(By that, I mean no discussion that I saw on this list, I don't know
about the developer lists.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Nice. Look who's got a bad case of Dark Prince envy.
Dracula: I have no interest in you. Leave us.
Xander: No, we're not going to (imitates Dracula's accent) leave
you. And where'd you get that accent Sesame Street? One, two,
three - three victims. Mwah, ha, ha, ha!
Buffy: Xander, I'm pretty sure that's Dracula.
Xander: Wow, really? Hey, sorry, man, I was... just jokin' around.