Re: X still freezing once in a while

On 04/29/2009 01:59 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:
When this happens, where does gdb or profile show the server spending
its time?

It's been a while since I've used gdb or done any sort of profiling
on (non-Java) applications, so if you can give me instructions what
to do (when it next happens) that would be appreciated.

I see a request for using intel_gpu_dump; I can also have that
set up in readiness ...
--
	--Per Bothner
per bothner com   http://per.bothner.com/