Re: device notifier - setting options

Claude Jones on 08/03/2009 08:47 AM wrote:
> When I plug in my photo camera via USB to my Fedora 11

Your best place for asking questions and finding answers for Fedora 11
is on the *fedora-list* as fedora-*test*-list is the place for Rawhide
related questions. Fedora 12+ atm.

It seems you've been out of the loop on updates the past two releases. I
advice you read the release notes to understand why you don't have
anything in /media.