Rawhide 3d: 0 for Three

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:48:23 UTC 2009

On 8/4/2009 10:39 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Frank Murphy on 08/04/2009 09:37 AM wrote:
>>
>> No, not a zealot just a realist.
>
> Last time I checked such a statement is a matter of opinion. To call
> your opinion as fact is...

Something that I have noted lately on the Fedora list(s).

I first started Linux with Red Hat 5.2. When I looked for some help I
found the Red Hat list, at that time, really nasty and unfriendly. I
soon grew tired of the insults and the RTFM comments and switched to a
different distro where the helpers were more friendly.

I am seeing the same types of things happening here today. Sad.

--

  David