New Tester Introduction from He Rui

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 17:38:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 14:12 +0800, rhe wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Glad to meet you here! This is He Rui , a fresher in Fedora QA team.
> Having got fun from Linux for several years, now i get this chance to
> pay it back.
>
> My English name is Hurry, and I'm Beijingnese. My first contact with
> Fedora was in the university, when i felt very cool and proud to use it.
> After graduation, i worked as a software engineer for Linux embedded
> system and got a deep view of Linux. Then i encouraged myself to try
> this opportunity, and... I am lucky! I believe my passion on fedora and
> life would lead me a bright future.
>
> In addition, I'm also interested in practicing English. So please feel
> free to contact me at Contacts below.
>
> Have a nice day~@

Hi, welcome to the team! As James said, we don't currently use FAS for
anything significant for QA work. If you'd like to help out with the
BugZappers work, I can certainly add you to the triage group in FAS -
please let us know if that's what you want. Thanks!

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey