test days live image creation guide

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Aug 17 21:49:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 13:27:46 -0400,
  Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the guide [1] a little bit once more.
>
> If something doesn't work, let me know.
>
> And of course I ask all Fedora QA and Fit-n-Finish members to
> use these (or modified) scripts to have the Test Days images
> a little more user-friendly :)

I happened to read this during the Spins SIG meeting and mentioned it there.
We are going to try to keep your ks file in the spins kickstart git
repository.

The idea is to have a base qa test day ks file, that testers can add a
few packages to more easily.

We can drop it later if you end up not liking it. I'll add a link to
it from the wiki after I have it set up.