Re: Any way to make the bugzilla form come up faster?

On 08/26/2009 05:00 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 08/26/2009 12:02 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
It's rather annoying that I have to sit around twiddling my thumbs for
40 seconds (yes, it's really that long; I just timed it) waiting for the
page to load every time I want to report a bug.
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/<source rpm name>

Will save you tons of time and pain.
Thta's neat, but it doesn't solve the problem I wrote about. It still takes 38 seconds to load the bug report form when you click on the "Report a new bug" link from the bugz.fedoraproject.org page for a particular RPM.

  jik