Abobe Reader doesn't work with current Rawhide

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us
Wed Aug 26 23:40:02 UTC 2009

>Thanks for the feedback Jonathan.  If you have the links and supporting
>details ... this would make a good candidate for
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F12_bugs.

I don't have any links because Adobe bug reports are not public.

As for supporting details, I've told you all I know.

I would certainly like somebody else to confirm the issue before it gets
documented on the Wiki.  After all, it could be some sort of idiosyncrasy on
my machine that's causing the issue, rather than something that's going to
affect everyone.

  Jik