Who moved my resolv.conf ?

I have the NetworkManager turned off, I have network turned on,
I have PEERDNS=no in the eth0-ifcfg file. Yet someone is still
engaged in swapping in and out different resolv.conf files.

How do I make it stop in Fedora 12 Alpha? I've done all the
things that made it stop in fedora 11...

Am I going to have to chattr +i /etc/resolv.conf ?