Fedora 13 Release Criteria--Final Feedback Needed by 2009-12-05

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback to the first email and added updates to the wiki and talk pages. I've also gone through the emails to make sure the points raised there were integrated.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Alpha_Release_Criteria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Final_Release_Criteria

This is a last reminder to review the pages if you have not already. We will be discussing and resolving all of the outstanding items on the on "Talk" tab for each wiki page during the FUDCon Hackfests on Sunday (2009-12-06) with a collection of people from QA, Releng and Development.

Thanks,
John