Fedora 13 Release Criteria--Final Feedback Needed by 2009-12-05

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 17:53:03 UTC 2009

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback to the first email and added
updates to the wiki and talk pages.  I've also gone through the emails
to make sure the points raised there were integrated.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Alpha_Release_Criteria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Final_Release_Criteria

This is a last reminder to review the pages if you have not already.  We
will be discussing and resolving all of the outstanding items on the on
"Talk" tab for each wiki page during the FUDCon Hackfests on Sunday
(2009-12-06) with a collection of people from QA, Releng and Development.

Thanks,
John