New BugZapper Introduction

Stephanie Das Gupta stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:13:27 UTC 2009

Hello all,

My name is Stephanie Das Gupta.  I go by the nick of stephdg on
irc.freenode.net.

I am living in Kolkata, India, but am originally from the US.

My experience with Fedora is very limited. I have only started to use
Fedora since May. I currently use Fedora 10. I also a non-coding
contributor to KDE especially in the KDE-edu area regarding the India
specific content.

I am looking at getting into Fedora QA and bug triaging, but I have no
idea how to get started really, or where to start. :) Any help would be
appreciated.

--
~ Stephanie ~