Fedora mailing list migration

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon Dec 28 23:28:23 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 12/24/2009 05:45 AM, John Summerfield wrote:
>
>> I can't reply to fedora-list as I'm not subscribed to it.
>
> That's not particularly a good excuse to send off-topic mails to the one
> list you happen to be subscribed to.

Actually, since _this_ is the last bit of the Fedora community I'm in
touch with, it's highly appropriate that this be where I make my
goodbyes, such as they be.

You don't have to like me, Rahul, but you really should show more
charity than you do. There is no excuse for your graceless response.

>> From the changeover I will cease to receive the emails unless they're
>> sent via Red Hat's service.
>
>> These measures means that nobody outside of Red Hat and a few other
>> places can send email to debian at herakles.homelinux.org and in
>> consequence  get no spam at that or other lists I use for mailing list
>> subscriptions.
>
> You are free to lists.fp.o to your anti-spam whitelist.

I thought I made it clear that I don't know what servers they are, and
I'm not that interested any more.

--

Cheers
John