Rawhide hibernates on resume

Using the Gnome desktop on Rawhide, for the past few days I've been
noticing that, if I suspend my laptop for about an hour (or more),
then resumes it, it almost immediately hibernates (I have time to
unlock the screensaver, but that's about it).

Has anyone encountered this? Does this occur on other desktops? I'm
trying to narrow it down, but I'm guessing gnome-power-manager might
be the culprit.

Thanks,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/