Rawhide: how do I manage a 5.1 audio card

In F9 I had a tool to manage my 5.1 audio card (intel chip) included
in the audio mixer.(for example I could switch between 2 Ch sound and
5.1 sound)
I don't find it in rawhide (i have the doubt that something is wrong
as for example Skype in working on my F11 laptop but not here
And in Alsamixer I see only two slides (a Master and a Capture)

I am confused
Tnx for help

--
Antonio Montagnani