Introduction: new community guy, and some discussion

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 03:19:19 UTC 2009

>  'it's a dumb idea, it's
> Google, it's proprietary crap!'

One of the mandates we've set for ourselves in the Fedora project is to
always use Free / Open Source software.  This would include using Google
Calendar for our scheduling.  There are some alternatives we could try
getting setup within the Fedora infrastructure, I'm sure our group won't
be the only one that would appreciate a calendar to share.

(the rest of your mail was a good read, welcome to the fire!)

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!