Re: Ctrl-Alt-Backspace change [was Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Alpha (blink)]

Scott Robbins wrote:
On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 10:27:59AM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
<snip>
</snip>.

Btw any ( major/controversial ) changes that are turned off and mentioned in the release notes should have a section of them how to revert those changes encase the end user did not like them.

The release notes do mention how to fix it, though there should probably
be a mention, right there, on how to create a rudimentary xorg.conf.  As
it is, the instructions say add the Zap stuff to xorg.conf and people
will be wondering what to do, as there is no xorg.conf by default.

Sure. Do you want to help out? I think you already have a Fedora account . Just login and edit the wiki as you see fit. I would expect an alpha testers to be knowledgeable enough to generate a xorg.conf anyway(just run Xorg -configure)

Rahul