Re: Wiki suggestions

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 06:19 -0500, Christopher Beland wrote:

> I didn't hear back about whether to fork pages or not, so I copied
> the Johannbg draft, and the result is posted at:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Draft
>
> for everyone to review.  I also created [[QA/Tools]], though this is
> not as well polished, and reorganized [[Testing]] (which is already
> live).

This is great stuff, thank you!

>  Someone who is actually involved with Test Days should probably take
> improvements from [[User:Johannbg/Draft/QA/Test Days]] and merge with
> [[QA/Test Days]]; I don't really have any opinions there.

I've cleaned up the general Test Days page a bit last week, and had some
help from beland.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days

I'm using the simplified event page Johannbg suggested as the template
for future Test Days.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/Template

Thanks,
James