Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Alpha (blink)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Antonio Olivares (olivares14031 yahoo com) said:
You are probably not killing anything, since X is not starting :)
You are only(my guess*) is restarting the X server via CTRL + ALT + BS

Right, but he says that X was crashing. If it crashes, there's nothing
there to listen for the ctrl-alt-backspace and do anything about it...

Bill

Depends on the value of "crash." In a laptop I have, once it goes to power-saving the screen looks rather crashed, but _nothing_ is effective in recovering. How long has the control-alt-bs been disabled?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait