rawhide install report - successful minimal install

G.Wolfe Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Wed Feb 11 15:47:56 UTC 2009

I've concluded that the X server problem and missing root in F11-Alpha
are beyond my ability to analyze and debug, so I moved on to current
rawhide 20090210

The install on the i686 testbed was successful on the 2nd try.  First
attempt  at a full install (fully customized) failed with a kernel oops
about freeing DMA memory improperly.  2nd try was an "Office and
Productivity" only install and it succeeded.

I'm finally back to tracking rawhide in all it's wooly fun!

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury