Re: Wiki suggestions

John Poelstra wrote:
This is a true observation. For the last year or so the BugZappers have been a semi-independent team, but I think we'd all be willing to join in a well coordinated QA effort if we knew what it was and how we fit into it.

John

John, I had a difficult time figuring out how to best showcase the BugZappers so my edits merely dealt with Adam's words. From a semi-outsider looking in the BZ team does a lot of work. Not sure how things fit together but whatever QA does should only enable you to do more. :)

Leam