digikam and kipi-plugins?

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Fri Feb 13 16:55:02 UTC 2009

"Rex Dieter" <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> The f10 builds seem to work fine for me (finding the plugins), so
> perhaps this is rawhide-specific?

Yes, I'm talking about Rawhide.

But as of yesterday suddenly a whole bunch of plugins showed up!

> To be clear, digikam's Settings -> configure digikam -> Kipi Plugins
> is empty?

It was, until yesterday.

But now suddenly, I see 20 plugins and the Batch menu (which
was empty) now has two entries.

Alas, the plugin that I really need (batch rename) is still
missing, but I think that is an upstream issue.

(I know other tools, such as gthumb, have nice batch rename,
so I can manage, but it's klunky, since those tools are missing
other digikam features I want to use.)
--
	--Per Bothner
per at bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/, and "Batch" lists