testable things in rawhide

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Feb 13 23:01:41 UTC 2009

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Marek has pretty much completed his work on making system-config-printer
> use PolicyKit to control access to privileged operations:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CupsPolicyKitIntegration

Hmmm, KDE has a system-config-printer-kde frontend using the
system-config-printer-libs these days (actually even 2, a KDE version of
the system-config-printer tool in kdeadmin and a KDE version of the systray
applet in kdeutils - they were contributed upstream by the Kubuntu
developers), I wonder if that still works after those changes.

        Kevin Kofler