Rawhide: missing resolutions on my LCD

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 07:43:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 07:40 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> applied some updates this morning, and now the maximum available
> resolution is 1024x768, any LCD I choose:
> my xorg.conf file is:

Your Xorg.0.log shows a laptop with only its internal panel active. The
panel's native resolution is 1280x800; all resolutions above this are
rejected (as they should be). It shows X starting up at 1280x800.

There's no indication that it's running at 1024x768, as you seem to
suggest. Are you sure it's the right log file?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey