How to exit fullsceen anaconda (on small resolutions) ?

I'm testing Fedora 11 on Asus eee 701 - on devices with such small
resolutions Fedora installer goes into full screen mode. I don't see
how you can exit from installer because there are only back and
forward buttons. If you don't want to go forward and would like to
exit the installer there is no way to do it using mouse.

Any thoughts?

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic