Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 17:26:39 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 10:54 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:

> Given that Severity and Priority fields are changeable by
> reporters they are almost useless and they are never used by
> developers. I am trying a quixotic attempt to fix them xorg bugs,
> but I am not sure whether it is good for anything.

For Mandriva I considered them important and made it part of triage
team's job to set them. I think this would be useful if we can do it
consistently, because then maintainers would be able to trust the
settings for triaged bugs. Reporters generally don't change them again
after they've been triaged, in my experience of this system.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey