BugZappers

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Wed Feb 25 08:20:25 UTC 2009

> From: awilliam at redhat.com
> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:23:39 -0800
> Subject: RE: BugZappers
>

> Indeed, signing up for a FAS account and applying for bugs group
> membership is the correct thing to do. Can someone please approve
> Lalit's membership?

I just got the following by email so I am quite confused now:

sundaram  has removed you from the 'fedorabugs'
group of the Fedora Accounts System This change is effective
immediately for new operations, and should propagate into the e-mail
aliases within an hour.

I am sure? I chose the right group? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining

--
Lalit Dhiri