BugZappers

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Thu Feb 26 17:20:25 UTC 2009

> Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:25:51 +0530
> From: sundaram at fedoraproject.org
> To: awilliam at redhat.com
> CC: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Subject: Re: BugZappers
>

> I need people to agree to the CLA before I can approve them.  I
> routinely remove people who have an account but are not in the CLA
> group. Perhaps FAS should just shouldn't allow that.
>
> Rahul
>
> --

I don't think it mentions in the group list the CLA has to be agreed to first. I think the group list needs to be checked...

May there should be two types of members in Fedorabugs group ie those
that may create patches or other higher level tasks and those that
simply triage and no more.

I can certainly say I do not have the time and quite likely the skills
to create patches so for me to be signing agreements is kinda crazy in
my opinion. But I guess I have missed the point somewhere...

--

Lalit Dhiri

Linux the root to no GPFs