yum cpio: md5sum errors

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 16:27:58 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if this one of my many Just Me(TM) problems.

Has anyone been running into md5 check errors on recent
updates--specifically bash and coreutils?

Some googling saw someone with similar issues on the devel list, but in
his case, he was compiling rpms in a separate environment, so I don't
think it was related, though it seemed to be the same programs.

(I'm not giving a detailed report simply because at this point, I'm
wondering if it's just me, and possibly a new install on shoddy hardware
gone bad.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: So, something ripped him open and ate out his
insides.
Willow: Like an Oreo cookie. Well, except for, you know, without the
chocolatey cookie goodness.