Determining the component for a bug submission

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 22:13:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 19:43 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > No, Jose is right. It was the %{SOURCERPM} which I hadn't thought to
> > use.
>
> No :), see:
>
>   https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-February/msg01117.html
>
> I even quoted you from it ("neat shortcut"), a reply which not only
> confused me as one can see in the archives.

You're getting confused between two separate uses of similar terms. :)
In that mail, I was referring to the use of an embedded `which foobar`
as a 'neat shortcut'. In this other, later, mail:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-February/msg01130.html

I refer to Jerry's use of %{SOURCERPM} as a "nice shortcut".
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey