ghc conf file in /lib

When updating today I noticed that /usr/lib/ghc-6.10.1/package.conf was not
updated, but rather a .rpmnew file was created. I took a look at
/usr/lib/ghc-6.10.1/package.conf and it doesn't look like a normal conf
file (that one might edit by hand).
My guess is that either it shouldn't be getting treated like a conf file
(and hence just be replaced) or the file should be in /etc not /lib.
Since I am not familiar with how this is used, I figured I'd run it by
here first before filing a bug.