Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jan 14 04:01:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 18:41:49 -0700,
  "Christopher A. Williams" <chriswfedora at cawllc.com> wrote:

> ...Which is why you might not understand the rationale behind Fedora
> Unity respin effort. I disagree that the solution is to slow down the
> update process. The solution is to optimize a process whereby an updated
> respin is easy to do. I and others have already demonstrated this is
> closer than you may realize. And, given the previous statements about
> patches, the support / certification / QA arguments about respins go out
> the window. Just leave the "gold" media as the only officially
> certified, make it easy to do updated respins, and make sure people who
> use them understand they do so on their own.

It is already pretty easy to redo on your own. You can run livecd-creator
using whichever combo of repositories you like with a kickstart file
(and a number of samples of these exist) to build a live cd or dvd.
You can install off the live dvd.

The last fresh install I did that because I needed a custom anaconda that
would use a raid 1 array with only one member and I have found livecd-creator
simpler to use than revisor. (Though I haven't tried revisor for a couple
of releases and I need to play with livecd-creator for other reasons.)